Play in more realistic traffic.
SimTraffic® is a powerful, easy-to-use traffic simulation software application. SimTraffic® performs micro simulation and animation of vehicular and pedestrian related traffic. With SimTraffic®, individual vehicles are modeled and displayed traversing a street network. SimTraffic® models signalized and unsignalized intersections as well as freeway sections with cars, trucks, pedestrians, and buses. Unlike a number of other modeling applications, SimTraffic® animation is displayed while the simulation is performed. Data entry is intuitive and efficient - with a single mouse click the same data set created with Synchro® can be used to run simulations within SimTraffic®.
Offset intersections, two-way left turn lanes, mast-arm signals, and median width inputs are all included in this package.
- Create SimTraffic® videos for playback on any computer.
- Specify lane alignment thru intersection
- Display of detector placement
- One click to 3D Viewer for 3D Visualization
- Define Median width
- Offset intersections
- Graphical representation of TWLTL
- Pan and zoom with mouse wheel button
- Default button and default template file for report settings, map settings, driver and vehicle parameters; standardize traffic parameters, screen appearance, and reports across your agency
- Generate reports for a single intersection or a zone
- Option for "Enter Blocked Intersection gridlock avoidance is optional on a per-movement basis
- Percent simulated volume item in report
- Density and occupancy on report
- Report details by lane or by movement